suhada maru teachers, guru suhada maru, suhada maaru in sri lanka, mutual transfer, sri lankan teachers transfer, mutual transfer for teacher, suhadamaru.com, suhadamaaru.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Re:INHERITANCE PROPOSAL

Dear Sir


 I am The Senior Executive Vice President, Head of Retail Banking and Wealth Management here in the U.A.E. I believe it is the wish of allah for me to come across you now.

 I got your email from your website, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because it is in connection with your last name, and you are going to benefit from it.

awaits your urgent reply

Regards
Mrs. Suvo Sarkar
The Senior Executive Vice President,
Head of retail banking and wealth management.
Emirates NBD Bank Dubai